Vasti PDM J2 (Rose Gold Metallic)
Vasti PDM J2 (Rose Gold Metallic)
The 6 string version of the acclaimed PDM model, with a brand new and attractive rose color surrounded by a beautiful natural false binding. As versatile as the 7 strings version and easier to handle for the average player. The PDM J2 is crafted with our well-known attention to detail, in order to provide a top notch instrument. It comes equipped with a mahogany body / maple top, roasted maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, Gotoh hardware, and an HSS pickup configuration with Vola custom wound pickups.
"Vola guitars arrived at the perfect moment for us. As we were growing as musicians inside and outside Kadinja, we needed to work with a Guitar brand that can provide us flawless instruments for every situations. Vola did even better: building our own signature guitars based on versatility, that can be used everywhere."
- Construction: Bolt-on neck, 2 way Truss Rod
- Body: Mahogany + Maple Cap with natural edge binding
- Neck: Roasted maple, Vola Classic C neck shape(1F 22mm/ 12F 23.5mm)
- Fingerboard : Rosewood, 12" Radius
- Inlays: Dot inlay (Front), Luminlay (Side)
- Nut: 42mm * 3.4T Bone nut
- Frets/ Scale: 22 Medium Jumbo Stainless, 25.5" Scale length
- Pickups: Fire Ice humbucker(B)- Vola VS-I single PU(M)- Vola VS-I single PU(N)
- Electronics: 1 Volume, 1 tone, 5 way switch, 1mini switch(On-On-On: series/parallel/ Coil tap) 1 button switch(Add Neck PU)
- Hardware: Nickel, Gotoh 510T-FE1, Gotoh SG381-05 MG-T locking tuners
- Strings: D'addario XL120 09-42
- Country of Origin: Handmade in Japan
- Case: New Vola Custom Series Gig Bag
Gotoh Tremolo Bridge
The 510T series of tremolo bridges are Gotoh's pursuit of greater tremolo functionality. It has a low clearance arm system of GOTOH's own design. To guarantee a strong and hard-wearing tremolo pivot point, an extremely resilient chromium steel was used for the bridge plate.
Mahogany Body & Maple Top
Solid Mahogany body with a roasted maple neck and a rosewood fingerboard. The contoured ergonomic single cutaway design allows for comfort, consistency, and a more modern adaptation of the classic T-Style body.
Stainless Steel Frets
22 stainless steel medium jumbo frets and a 25.5" scale length tie together for effortless playability. The durable stainless steel provides longer fret life, better vibrato, smoother bends, and more responsive to attack. Paired with the rosewood fretboard, the two are a match made in heaven.
Natural Edge Maple Binding
Featuring a beautifully scaped natural binding, complimenting the rose gold metallic gloss finish. The maple cap provides a brightness to contrast the rich tonality that the mahogany body offers. This model exclusive approach brings a distinctive personality to the instrument.
Control Your Tone
Equipped with Vola VS-I single coil pickups in both the neck and middle positions, a Vola FireIce Humbucker compliments them in the bridge, with the addition of a mini switch toggling series / parallel / coil tap functionality. A neck pick up button opens up further possibilities.
Classic C Neck Profile
The Classic C neck takes inspiration from the vintage stylings of the classic 50’s and 60’s neck profiles. This thicker neck profile offers the player that prefers a larger neck the comfort they seek and the tone and sustain a larger neck provides.