OZ RV TNC
OZ RV TNC
- GuitarWorld Tech Editor Paul Riario
- Construction: Bolt-on neck, 2 way Truss Rod
- Body: Mahogany Body + Solid Flame Maple Cap
- Neck: 1 piece Roasted maple, Vola Modern C neck shape, 1F 20mm/ 12F 21mm
- Fingerboard : 12" Radius
- Inlays: Dot inlay (Front), Luminlay (Side)
- Nut: 42mm * 3.4T Bone nut
- Frets/ Scale: 22 Medium Jumbo Stainless, 25.5" Scale length
- Pickups: Vola Flamebucker II (Bridge) - Vola VS II (Middle) - Vola VDR II (Neck)
- Electronics: 1 Volume(push/pull: Neck PU on switch), 1 Tone(Push/pull : coiltap for front & rear PU),5 way lever Switch, 1 button switch(direct switch)
- Hardware: Nickel, Gotoh 510T-FE1, Gotoh SD91MG-T-05M locking tuners
- Country of Origin: Handmade in Japan
- Case: Vola Hard-Shell Case
Gotoh Tremolo Bridge
The 510T series of tremolo bridges are Gotoh's pursuit of greater tremolo functionality. It has a low clearance arm system of GOTOH's own design. To help guarantee a strong and hard-wearing tremolo pivot point, an extremely resilient chromium steel was used for the bridge plate.
Mahogany Body & Roasted Maple Neck
The OZ TNC is outfitted with a solid Mahogany body and a beautiful bolt on roasted maple neck. The contoured heel and double cutaway design allow effortless access to all frets, creating an overall seamless playing experience.
Stainless Steel Frets
24 stainless steel medium jumbo frets and a 25.5" scale length tie together for effortless playability. The durable stainless steel provides longer fret life, better vibrato, smoother bends, and more responsive to attack. Paired with the rosewood fretboard, the two are a match made in heaven.
Gotoh Locking Tuners
Gotoh® Vintage Style locking guitar tuners thumbwheel locking mechanism is designed for a vintage-sized (11/32”) and 9.2mm peg holes. Classic SD91 look with modern locking functionality. Providing reliability and durability for optimal tuning stability.
Control Your Tone
Our innovative wiring setup includes a volume pot with push/pull functionality offering an additional voicing for the neck pickup – a push/pull tone knob for coil splitting both the neck and bridge pickups as desired, a five-way selector switch, and a blower switch, which allows the you to bypass the volume and tone controls.
Modern C Neck Profile
A subtle yet versatile innovation, the Vola Modern C Neck -or MC, for short- offers an adaptive profile that fits many playing styles. With a first fret depth of 20mm at the 1st fret – 21mm at the 12th fret, and a smooth satin finish to seal the deal.