OZ V3 CC
OZ V3 CC
Handmade in Japan, this guitar features high quality workmanship, hardware and an iconic double-cutaway design. With it's Vola thick "C" shape neck, the contour is an excellent fit for those who love 50's era necks that provide a nice solid grip. Installed with a Vola VHC proprietary humbucker bridge pickup, and dual Vola VS-I single coils, this guitar gushes elegance, style and tone.
- Construction: Bolt-on neck
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Roasted Maple 1 piece, 2 way Truss Rod,
- Neck Profile: Vola CC 1F 22mm/ 12F 23.5mm
- Fingerboard: 12" Radius, 25.5" Scale length, 42mm Bone nut
- frets: Stainless steel
- Pickups: Vola Fire Ice humbucker (B), Vola Fire Ice Single (M), Vola Fire Ice (N)
- Electronics: 1 x Volume – 1 x Tone – 5 way Lever Switch
- Hardware: Black, SD91MG-T-05M, Gotoh 510T-FE1 Bridge
- Miscellaneous: 42mm * 3.4T Bone nut
- Country of Origin: Handmade in Japan
- Case: Vola Custom Series Gigbag (included)
Gotoh Tremolo Bridge
The 510T series of tremolo bridges are Gotoh's pursuit of greater tremolo functionality.
Alder Body / Maple Neck
The OZ CC come with an Alder body and a maple neck with the option of a rosewood fingerboard on certain colors.
Jumbo nickel frets for that classic tone and feel.
Gotoh Locking Tuners
Gotoh locking tuners give you a classic look with modern locking functionality.
Classic Electronics / Modern Electronics
Classic electronic setup a with upgraded CTS pots and more
CASSIC C NECK PROFILE
The Classic C neck takes inspiration from the vintage stylings of the classic 50’s and 60’s neck profiles without going overboard. This thicker neck profile offers the player that prefers a larger neck the comfort they seek and the tone and sustain a larger necks provides.