Floyd Rose tremolo, fast maple neck, high output Seymour Duncan pickups and this incredible burl top. A dream come true.
- Construction: bolt-on Neck
- Body: Mahogany+ Solid Quilted Maple Top
- Neck: Hard Maple , Vola D shape, Thickness: 1F: 20mm/ 12F: 21mm
- Fingerboard: 24 Frets/ 25.5" Scale, 12" Radius, Front inlay: none/ Side inlay: dot
- Pickups: Duncan Pegasus bridge, Duncan Sentient neck
- Electronics: 1 x Volume / 1 x Tone / 5 way Super Switch
- Hardware: Black, Gotoh 1996T Floyd Rose tremolo Bridge, Gotoh SG381-07 (3:3) Tuners
- Country of Origin: Handmade in Japan
- Case: Vola Hardcase included
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.