Volas' version of the iconic single cutaway, with a boost for modern music styles. You can’t go wrong with a Vasti.
Handmade in Japan, this guitar features high quality workmanship, Gotoh hardware and an iconic single-cutaway design. With it's Vola thick "C" shape neck, the contour is an excellent fit for those players who prefer the 50's era thick, chunky necks that provide a nice solid grip for those serious bends. Installed with the Vola VDR I bridge pickup and VTS I neck pickup (push pull power-boost from bridge pickup!), this guitar gushes elegance, style and tone.
SN(Satin neck) = thickness of neck 1F 22mm/ 12F 23.5mm
- Country of Origin: Handmade in Japan
- Construction: Bolt-on neck
- Body: Ash
- Neck: Hard Maple 1 piece, Vola C shape, Thickness: 1st fret 22mm/12th fret 23.5mm, Gloss finish (SN)
- Fingerboard: 22 Frets – 25.5" Scale, 12" Radius, Black Dot inlays
- Pickups: Vola VDR I Mini Humbucker (B), Vola VTS I (N)
- Electronics: 1 x Volume (Push-pull: power boost for Rear pickup) – 1 x Tone 3 – way Lever Switch
- Hardware: Nickel, Gotoh Ti-TC1 Bridge, Gotoh SD91-05M HAP Tuners, Gotoh TC10 Control Panel
- Case: Vola Deluxe Gig Bag (included)