- Construction: Bolt-on neck
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Roasted Maple 1 piece, 2 way Truss Rod
- Fingerboard: 12" Radius, Black Dot inlays, 22 Frets – 25.5" Scale
- Pickups: Vola Fire Ice humbucker (B), Vola VS-I (M), Vola VS-I (N)
- Electronics: 1 Volume, 1 tone, 5 way switch, 1 mini switch (series /parallel / coil tap) 1 push/push switch(Neck on switch : neck pickup on)
- Hardware: Nickel, SD91MG-T-05M, Gotoh 510T-FE1 Bridge
- Miscellaneous: 42mm * 3.4T Bone nut
- Strings: D'addario XL120 09-42
- Country of Origin: Handmade in Japan
- Case: Vola Custom Series Gig bag (included)
Gotoh Tremolo Bridge
The 510T series of tremolo bridges are Gotoh's pursuit of greater tremolo functionality. It has a low clearance arm system of GOTOH's own design. To guarantee a strong and hard-wearing tremolo pivot point, an extremely resilient chromium steel was used for the bridge plate.
Alder Body & Roasted Maple Neck
This combination lends to an approachable and well balanaced playing experience. Vola's modern OZ body shape offers ultimate comfortability while the bolt-on roasted maple extends consistency to every note.
Stainless Steel Frets
22 stainless steel jumbo frets and a 25.5" radius pair together for effortless playability. The durable stainless steel provides longer fret life, better vibrato, smoother bends, and more responsive to attack.
Gotoh Locking Tuners
Gotoh® SD91MG-T-05M Vintage Style locking guitar tuners thumbwheel locking mechanism is designed for a vintage-sized (11/32”) and 9.2mm peg holes. The classic SD91 look with modern locking functionality to provide unmatched stability.
Control Your Tone
A classic HSS pickup configuration with some hidden features. Vola VS-I single coils in the middle and neck positions pair with a Vola FireIce Humbucker (with Series / Parallel / Coiltap switch). A neck pickup button adds tonal complexity with ease.
Modern C Neck Profile
A subtle yet versatile innovation, the Vola Modern C Neck -or MC, for short- offers an adaptive profile that fits many playing styles. With a first fret depth of 20mm at the 1st fret – 21mm at the 12th fret, and a smooth satin finish to seal the deal.